KAYAK SJOA - TERMS & CONDITIONS
* These “Terms & Conditions” apply for all Kayak Sjoa services and bookings.
* We reserve the right to make changes and adjustments to these terms and conditions without prior notification.
* We reserve the right to make changes to the tour schedule or to cancel any tour or arrangement due to health, safety and/or river conditions.
* We advise our guests to have their own personal adventure travel and medical insurance.
* Please advise your guide if you have any physical or medical conditions that may affect your performance.
* All guests will sign a waiver/indemnity form at the start of a trip, tour or descent.
* Persons under 18 years of age, will require signed consent on waiver/indemnity form by parent/guardian.
* Guests agree to follow the safety instructions given, prior and during Kayak Sjoa activities.
* We are trained & updated in First Aid & White Water Rescue (Rescue 3 Norge). On all tours we bring safety equipment, first aid equipment and communication devices.
* Kayak Sjoa operate with a minimum guide ratio of 1 guide/instructor per 3 guests.
* Planet River and Kayak Sjoa guides cannot be held responsible for personal injury, death or equipment damage or loss.
Booking & Payment
* By paying for a tour we will assume that all guests have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* The booking is binding when full payment is completed.
* Bookings done online with pagaja.com shall be paid 100% in advance.
* Overdue invoices are liable for a 5% interest charge.
* Bookings need to be paid in full, 48 hours prior to departure date.
* PLANET RIVER DA reserves the right to cancel a booked Kayak Sjoa trip, tour or descent before or during, due to rising or flooding rivers, poor river etiquette & little/no respect for the environment.
* If you have paid a percentage of the total deposit amount or 100% in advance and then you cancel your booking, the following refund rates will apply
- Over 30 days, 75% refund
- 15 to 29 days, 50% refund
- 7 to 14 days, 25% refund
- 0 to 6 days, 15% refund
* To cancel a booking, please confirm by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please provide the following for repayment -
Full name and address, banks name and address, bank account number with IBAN and SWIFT / BIC codes.
* In the event of a Force Majeure situation, a refund will not be issued, we will do our best to reschedule your trip, tour or descent.
* In the event of cancellations by Planet River in advance of a Kayak Sjoa tour that is 100% paid, we offer a new tour at later date or 100 % refund.
* Planet River & Kayak Sjoa operates with as minimal possible impact to the environment.
* We do not use disposable plates, cups or cutlery.
* Nature has the right of way.
* We aim to reduce vehicular transport and shuttle driving down to an absolute minimum.
* Kayak Sjoa expects the same from our guests.
* Disputes will be resolved amicably and respectfully.
* Any disputes requiring a lawsuit, will be carried out in a Norwegian court, following the laws of Norway.